Hot Chocolate: Hot Bounty Beach October 30, 2019 – Posted in: Recipes – Tags: Cocoa, Coconut, Drinks, Hot Bounty Beach, Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows, Winter
A hot chocolate with a taste of Bounty
Hot Bounty Beach takes you to a warm, palmy beach – even on a cold winter day. The taste of the hot cocoa is sharpened with a shot of espresso and a dash of coconut syrup. And the decadent cocoa is just as delicious as it sounds!
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1½ dl boiling water
- 1 espresso or 0.25 dl strong coffee
- 1-2 cl coconut syrup – depending on how much you love the taste of coconut
- 2 dl hot milk foam
- Mini marshmallows
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Cocoa powder, for topping
- Caramel sauce, for topping
- Coconut flakes, for topping
How to make a Hot Bounty Beach
- Put the cocoa powder in a tall glass and add water.
- Stir well until dissolved.
- Add a shot of espresso and coconut syrup. Stir well.
- Add the warm milk foam.
- Before the topping, add a tablespoon of marshmallows to the drink.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cocoa powder, caramel sauce and coconut flakes.
A few tips to get the best hot chocolate
If you choose to make your hot chocolate with all milk and no water, you should consider that it will be too full in taste. As suggested, instead use half water and half milk. If you want to make a vegan hot chocolate on the creamy almond milk or other plant milk, be aware that a lot of cocoa powder contains milk protein or traces of milk.
If you want a full-bodied and sinful hot chocolate, like the one you got at the café, you need to buy a milk frother. A frother gives the milk the creamy texture in the hot drink. Do choose a milk frother that not only whips the milk, it must also be able to heat it at the same time.
Treat your loved one to something special!
25 Love Coupons filled with romance, pleasure and lots of love! Give the coupon book for Valentine’s Day, as a Birthday Present or turn the coupons into a fun Christmas Calendar. Or give a single coupon on a day when your loved one needs a little extra attention. Buy them here: Love Coupons
More recipes you might like...